Assalamualaikum....
Barbalik kepada tajuk utama entry kali ini,
Aku nak sahut CABARAN 30 HARI BLOGGING
Sape2 yg nak ikut join amatlah dialu-alukan...
Mari kita lihat apakah cabaran-cabarannya
Day 1 - Your favorite song
Day 2 - Your favorite movie
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - How important you think education is?
Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 - Your dream wedding.
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag?
Day 12 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 13 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 - Your view on homosexuality.
Day 17 - How you hope your future will be like.
Day 18 - 5 things that irritate ME about opposite / same sex
Day 19 - Your reflection in the mirror
Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - Who are you?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you want to go.
Day 27 - What kind of person attracts you?
Day 28 - In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
Day 2 - Your favorite movie
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - How important you think education is?
Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 - Your dream wedding.
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag?
Day 12 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 13 - Your views on drugs and alcohol
Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 - Your view on homosexuality.
Day 17 - How you hope your future will be like.
Day 18 - 5 things that irritate ME about opposite / same sex
Day 19 - Your reflection in the mirror
Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - Who are you?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you want to go.
Day 27 - What kind of person attracts you?
Day 28 - In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days
Bermula 1 April 2011 bersaksikan aku seorang disini...hehehe
akanku mulakan cabaran 30 hari blogging..
chaiyok!!chaiyok atie!!!!
Day 1 - Your favorite song
One of my favorite Song is........jeng..jeng..jeng....
Ini dia-------->>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Baby You from Mark Anthony
I love it very Much....kalau dengar mesti ulang 2,3,kali...
Tak bosan mendengarnya...lagunya jugak memg menusuk kalbuku...
hu..hu..hu...sedih mendengarnya...tapi yg power SUARANYA...
suke sangat3...
Jom layan lagu ni sama2 ya...
As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
My life’s worth a thousand skies
You’re the simplest love I’ve known
And the purest one I’ll own
Know you’ll never be alone
Chorus:
My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And cause of you
I don’t have to wonder why
Baby you
There’s no more just getting by
You’re the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground
Repeat Chorus :
I will soothe you if you fall
I’l be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all
Repeat Chorus
I see all the reasons why
My life’s worth a thousand skies
You’re the simplest love I’ve known
And the purest one I’ll own
Know you’ll never be alone
Chorus:
My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And cause of you
I don’t have to wonder why
Baby you
There’s no more just getting by
You’re the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground
Repeat Chorus :
I will soothe you if you fall
I’l be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all
Repeat Chorus



0 comments:
Post a Comment